About Our Agency
The agency history dates back to 1910 when it was formed and known as the Weatherwax Agency. In 1925 Barney Hughes acquired the agency and changed the name to Barney V. P. Hughes Agency. Lloyd Elliott joined the agency in 1945 and in 1958 Kenneth Hartman became a producer for the agency. Following Mr. Hughes’ retirement in 1959, Mr. Elliott and Mr. Hartman formed a partnership with the name of the agency changed to the Elliott-Hartman Insurance Agency. The Agency has operated continuously under the Elliott-Hartman Agency name for the past 55 years. The agency maintains its’ status as an Independent Insurance Agency and focuses on serving Property and Liability insurance needs for Business and Individual customers.