Trucking Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Trucking Insurance Information
A commercial trucking business comes with unique risks not typically covered by your auto insurance policies. Your business is unique and requires special coverage. Commercial auto coverage is the typical insurance offering for trucks, but there are also truck-specific coverages. At Elliott-Hartman Agency, we specialize in commercial coverage, so we’re ready to help cover all of your trucking needs.
What Types of Coverage Are Available?
In addition to common commercial auto coverages such as liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage and medical payments coverage, there are customized truck coverages. Truck coverages include:
· Motor truck cargo: Helps cover liability for lost or damaged cargo due to fire, collision, or striking of a load.
· Motor truck general liability: Helps pay for injuries or property damage that you cause due to business activities.
· Non-trucking liability: Helps pay for medical and other expenses associated with injuries you cause to others and other property. Used separate from liability insurance because the policy kicks in when you’re using your truck for your days off.
· Bobtail liability: Helps cover your truck when it’s not attached to the trailer. Provides coverage whether you’re working or not.
· Rental reimbursement with downtime: Helps get you a rental vehicle, make truck payments and cover other bills if your vehicle is inoperable due to an accident.
· Trailer interchange: Helps provide physical damage insurance for trailers pulled under a trailer interchange agreement. This policy protects your trailer is damaged by collision, theft, fire, explosion or vandalism.
The coverage options you will need depend on your trucking business’s needs. To get started, reach out to an agent today.
What Is the Cost of Commercial Trucking Insurance?
Costs of commercial auto insurance will vary depending on a variety of factors. The following may impact your insurance costs:
· USDOT authority
· Coverage requirements
· Vehicle type
· Operating Radius
· Driving history
To learn more about your premium rates and what may impact your costs, reach out to an agent.
Get Started with Coverage
At Elliott-Hartman Agency, we specialize in helping businesses such as your trucking business find their commercial coverage. Our agents are ready to help you get started with comprehensive coverage. Reach out today for more information.